Delivering Innovative and Relevant Solutions
Apogee Engineering, LLC is a provider of research, engineering, operations, software, cyber, intel, training, technical services, financial and administrative expertise across an array of DOD and Federal Civilian customers. Our company was founded on the commitment of making a positive difference for our customers and our people. Apogee’s culture is infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, which has propelled us into the ranks of an elite small business company. Apogee is known for an unwavering dedication to our client’s success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to provide the right solution at the right time.
What you will be doing:
- Provide communications/Information Technology (IT) subject matter expertise to support Program Integration Office (PIO), Headquarters (HQ) AFGSC, and Department of Defense (DoD) bed-down of base B-21 Bomber efforts
- Participate in design and execution of Network/IT bed-down
- Provide analysis and reports on status, risks, and proposed Network/IT solutions.
- Work with and provide guidance to host wing, PIO, HQ AFGSC, and DoD Comm/IT professionals to ensure compliance, effectiveness, timeliness, and security of communications bed-down.
- Generate reports when requested to support advice.
- Liaise between HQ AFGSC staff, including AFGSC/A6, and PIO to ensure inclusion of communications/IT considerations in preparation for arrival of B-21 weapon system at host base
What you’ll need:
- Security Clearance Required: Top Secret with Special Access Program (SAP) eligibility
Must possess a current Security+ certification and you will be required to obtain a DoD 8570
- Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level II certification (CISSP, CAP, CASP+, CISM, GSLC, CCISO, or HCISPP)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with 5 years or High School Diploma with 11 years of relevant experience in the following areas
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with classified information systems
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Multi-Level Secure (MLS) or Special Access Network (SAP) network management/maintenance and at least two different automated cross-domain networks
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with TACLANES and other encryption technologies such as High
- Assurance Internet Protocol Encryptor (HAIPE) devices
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with IP network domains, network segmentation, and network management tools
- Experience in developing, reviewing, and implementing information assurance and cyber security documentation such as System Security Plans, to include security upgrades and emerging higher-level security requirements, and other cybersecurity artifacts
- Experience in classified Information System (IS) management and in resolving classified IS security incidents.
- Experience in uploading/downloading data across classified networks operating at different levels of classification, and control/recording of all incoming/outgoing digital media
- Experience in self-assessment with MICT
- Experience managing databases/systems to include Access, SQL Oracle, and SharePoint
- Experience developing standardized procedures for account establishment, system maintenance, and system recovery.
- Experience designing, installing, and maintaining advanced router and firewall configurations used to isolate network traffic in order to maintain security
- Experience developing network Standard Operating Procedures, and implementing audits, threat and vulnerability assessments, and applying security-related software tools to manage and control classified information systems
- Working knowledge to manage/maintain VoIP infrastructure and Chat applications
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MAJCOM or higher level or managerial experience
- Experience integrating NC3 communications systems
- Special Access Program and/or Special Security Officer (SSO) experience
- Joint Security Implementation Guide (JSIG) related Risk Management Framework (RMF) implementation experience
- DoD 8140.01 Information Security and Information Assurance certifications
- Apogee offers two medical plans, a high deductible health plan with a HRA and a traditional POS plan with co-pays, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves. Regular part time employees scheduled for twenty-four or more hours per work week are eligible for benefits on a pro-rated basis.
- This position is eligible for a discretionary annual bonus.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace