Apogee is an exceptionally-rated provider of Engineering & Science, IT, Software Solutions, Mission Support, Management Services, and Cyber Security across multiple Defense and Civilian customers.
Apogee Engineering is seeking a PEX Administrator to be located at Buckley AFB, CO. This effort supports the Patriot Excalibur (PEX) applications, interfaces and system administration to the United States Space Force (USSF) and its units.
Why work with us?
Apogee Engineering, LLC is a growing provider of research, engineering, operations, software, cyber and intel expertise across an array of DOD and Federal Civilian customers. Apogee’s culture is infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, which has propelled Apogee into the ranks of an elite small business company, known for unwavering dedication to their client’s success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to providing the right solution at the right time.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain hardware/software configuration management and control over certified PEX systems
- Develop specific unit interfaces, reports, dashboards and other applications that externally interact with PEX.
- Manage PEX security permission levels, user list, and access levels.
- Establish user account training profiles, system defaults, modify access and execution permissions (as required), implement and refine security procedures and practices.
- Train unit personnel to manipulate software, run reports and brief leadership on the status of user training tracked by PEX; Train unit personnel on applicability of PEX information to assist in training, Stan/Eval, readiness, and inspection reporting
- Work closely with unit personnel on a daily basis to establish and maintain updated training requirements, ensuring suitable mission parameters to meet operational objectives and safety requirements based on technical knowledge and experience.
- Create and delivery technical briefings and training relating to PEX equipment, software and data (including classified and unclassified source material) for unit personnel as required.
- Troubleshoot PEX software or hardware problems found by unit or squadron personnel to provide problem identification, resolution and tracking to include logging the problem, duplicating through testing and analyzing until a resolution is found.
- Provide on-site presence for technical support and assistance
- Ensure deployed personnel have the maximum ability to effectively update and track training accomplishments utilizing equipment and data.
What you’ll need:
- Top Secret (SCI eligible) security clearance
- Knowledgeable and experience on the PEX core systems and database management
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Requisition Number: USSFP01779