Apogee Engineering, LLC is a growing provider of research, engineering, operations, software, cyber and intel expertise across an array of DOD and Federal Civilian customers.
The SLISS Help Desk Technician will support and operate the CISF IT Help Desk on Peterson AFB, CO.
Why work with us?
Apogee’s culture is infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, which has propelled Apogee into the ranks of an elite small business company, known for unwavering dedication to their client’s success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to providing the right solution at the right time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Interact daily with Senior Tech and customers; interaction normally involves exchange or presentation of information via the phone, email, or face-to-face communication
- Monitor trouble ticket queues and emails for timely customer engagement and resolution
- Work independently and as part of a team to troubleshoot and solve hardware and software issues for the user community
- Install, operate, maintain, configure, troubleshoot, and repair IT systems, devices, components, software, end-user devices, and connectivity. Includes, but not limited to, desktop PCs, laptops, scanners, printers, mobile cellular devices, peripherals, Microsoft Windows 10, and Microsoft Office 2016
- Provide advanced (Tier II) desktop technical support to customers and peers with questions regarding account administration, distribution of software and documentation, system and network status
- Interact well with peers, end users, and external support organizations in a professional and courteous manner
- Utilize Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC), BMC Remedy, Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA), Dame Ware Remote Control, and other software as needed to administer user and accounts, security groups, and distribution lists
- Provide software license management for Government Off-the-Shelf (GOTS) and Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS) software
What you’ll need to have:
- Required: High School Diploma
- IAT Level 2 certification
- 2+ years of Help Desk experience
- Secret Security Clearance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)