Apogee Engineering, LLC is a growing provider of research, engineering, operations, software, cyber and intel expertise across an array of DOD and Federal Civilian customers. Apogee’s culture is infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, which has propelled Apogee into the ranks of an elite small business company, known for unwavering dedication to their client's success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to providing the right solution at the right time.
Apogee is actively seeking a GEOINT Systems Engineer – Advanced Technologies SME full-time to be located at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. This position will provide operationally relevant systems engineering services to assist with technology development activities that identify, analyze, evaluate, test, certify, and implement new capabilities.
- Assist with the management of I&TS projects and the development of podded systems for the purpose of fielding sensors
- Assist with the technical management of the Agile Pod development effort within AFLCMC/WIN
- TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Knowledge and experience with podded system development, pod integration on various platforms, and gaining airworthiness certification for podded systems in support of GEOINT
- Advanced Degree (Master of Arts (MA) / Master of Science (MS)) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical / professional discipline being performed, five years of which must be in the DoD OR, BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, five of which must be in the DoD OR, 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, eight of which must be in the DoD
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)