Apogee Engineering, LLC is a growing provider of research, engineering, operations, software, cyber and intel expertise across an array of DOD and Federal Civilian customers.
Apogee is seeking a ISR & Cyberspace Assessments Analyst located at Joint Base San Antonio, TX in support of 16th Air Force/Air Force Cryptologic Office (AFCO).
Why work with us?
Apogee Engineering, LLC is a growing provider of research, engineering, operations, software, cyber and intel expertise across an array of DOD and Federal Civilian customers. Apogee’s culture is infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, which has propelled Apogee into the ranks of an elite small business company, known for unwavering dedication to their client’s success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to providing the right solution at the right time.
What you will be doing:
- Support 16 AF/AFCO Cyberspace Multi-Domain Innovation with advanced concept and technology integration and assessment as a SME in Radio Frequency (RF) Developmental and Operational Test & Evaluation (DT&E/OT&E); conduct platform mission planning, capability gap analysis, test environment/range preparation, DT&E, platform characterization T&E, OT&E, cross-functional team (CFT) technical interchange meeting (TIM) engagement, and effective resource management
- Assist 16 AF in conducting studies, assessment, and T&E in support of acquisition, force modernization, and Research & Development (R&D)
- Provide organized, analytical assessments/evaluations related to threat and Intelligence Mission Data requirements required as part of AF, Joint, and DOD Joint Capability Integration and Development System (JCIDS) processes
- Assist the government in developing and providing inputs to Scientific & Technical (S&T) initiatives and provide assessments of R&D activities
- Assist with establishing R&D requirements, as well as develop schedules, T&E plans, and exercise/experimentation requirements
- Participate with, advise, and assist 16 AF in various aspects of capability-based development, PPBE support, systems engineering, integration management, configuration management, training, exercise support, and T&E
- Develop, review, and provide integration strategies in conjunction with operational units and acquisition agents to mitigate risks posed to multi-domain system components and assigned missions
- Develop and review empirical and qualitative assessments regarding technology and procedural impacts to current and programmed multi-domain systems, components, TTPs, and organizational structures to better OT&E 16 AF units
- Participate in Joint C4ISR experimentation, T&E, operational exercises, innovation events, and system development and integration activities
What you will need to have:
- Possess Masters in area of expertise
- Ten (10) years of experience in project and/or program management
- Five (5) years of experience working multi-domain acquisition support issues, leading and contributing to the analysis, specifications, design, development, implementation, and integration of requirements into AF or DoD systems
- Twelve (12) years of combined experience in a multi-domain engineering related discipline with support to AF or DoD systems
- TS/SCI Security Clearance and Eligible for Special Technical Operations (STO) and Special Access Program (SAP) clearances
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Requisition Number: 16THA01790