Unlocking the value of deployable autonomous technology
We are looking for a UK/EU-based contract technical recruiter to remotely source niche talent to join our fast-paced startup team. This role offers an interesting challenge and an opportunity for growth into areas adjacent to recruitment if desired.
The ideal candidate must have demonstrated success in filling engineering, AI or similar technical fields and must be willing to be fully embedded into the team here, covering sourcing to building relationships and representing us with candidates. You should be genuinely interested in what we do, understand the company culture and be comfortable with working remotely independently collaboratively with our team.
This role can be done full time or part-time, but you should be available for at least 15 hrs/week and during normal office hours (UK time).
- Source candidates through all possible channels including LinkedIn Recruiter, Cord, social media, booleans etc. Creative problem solving to attract more candidates.
- Screening candidates CVs and profiles to assess and prioritise top candidates
- Build our database of suitable candidates for upcoming roles
- Engage with candidates and internal recruitment team to ensure alignment at all times
- Continuously improve recruitment effectiveness, candidate quality, candidate experience with latest best practices
- Advise our strategy on market insights and candidate feedback
You might be required to support in promoting our employer brands and cover managing candidates through our ATS from time to time.
- 1 year+ recruitment experience with demonstrated success in filling multiple technical roles
- Proficient in sourcing candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter and other platforms
- Excellent written and verbal English and general communication with candidates and teammates
Nice to have requirements (these are not required, but highlight them to help you stand out)
- Experience with end to end candidate management in Breezy HR or similar applicant tracking system
- Experience building the employer brand and relationships with candidates
- Can come into the office / in-person events to help attract local candidates
- Interest in other operational areas
More about us:
Archangel Imaging is a UK AI startup transforming the way we protect people, lives and environments in difficult locations from dangers and disasters.
Our team have a track record of delivering novel award-winning technology for high-profile organisations including Network Rail, Ministry of Defence as well as overseas wildlife-conservation parks. We have a world-class team with a forward-thinking culture too. Our leadership team have decades of technical leadership experience in aerospace & embedded engineering, having worked at Airbus, Qinetiq, British Army, Nokia, Thales. Many of our team also graduated from world-leading universities, including Oxford University, and we are part of selective communities like TechNation, Creative Destruction Lab and Oxford Foundry.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace