UI Software Developer
Archangel Aerospace companies are deploying best-in-class technologies to help solve some of humanity’s biggest challenges. Archangel Imaging is making machines smarter, more useful teammates. Focused on delivering intelligence in remote, contested or denied environments, our standalone Argonaut range of smart cameras and Xnaut co-pilots are solving real-world problems in hard-to-reach places, acting as a multiplier for human teams and helping to build the human-machine teams of the future.
Does the idea of developing mission planning systems for drones excite you?
Joining us as User Interface Software Developer, you will have an opportunity to own the delivery of our ground control system (GCS) solutions. This includes extending our existing ground control systems to interface with new flight platforms and adding new features.
At Archangel Imaging, you will be working alongside a fun, experienced and forward-thinking team to deliver transformative AI solutions that help organisations like Network Rail and Ministry of Defence better protect our service personnel, critical infrastructure and first responders over large, remote areas. But that’s not all! We work extensively with industry drones and robotics partners to create turn-key solutions, so you will have exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies. You will be joining a company that is enjoying great success. We have recently won the GENIUS NY program in New York (the largest accelerator program for unmanned systems in the world). In addition we have won a number of exciting development projects with key defence customers.
Working with us means you will have:
- The ability to make a measurable difference in a growing startup building cutting edge technology with big visions
- A culture of supportive team and high ownership so you can get as much responsibility as you would like to take on
- Investment in you to be the best you can be, including training resources and plenty of growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation packages (salary, bonuses, and shares options scheme)
- Options for flexible working hours and custom arrangements that matter to you
- A variety of perks: Goodies, access to discounts, and the opportunity to join the team once a year on an exciting retreat where we recharge and have fun! ?
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Software development experience in more than one modern language
- Strong C++
- User interface software development experience
- Experience integrating against multiple APIs (e.g. REST, MQTT, etc.)
Hybrid or fully remote. We thrive on being a tight-knit team! As such, we encourage everyone who can to get together at our office in Osney Mead, Oxford. We offer flexible work arrangements and even fly international team members over to join us on-site for special occasions and all-company get-together ✈
So, what’s next?
Apply now and someone from our HR team will get back to you asap. The usual process includes a screening call, offline assessment and then a big call with our team to get to know each other. That’s it!
Sounds interesting? Apply now and join Archangel Life! ?