Space for Ambitions
Our Procurement Office is looking for technical Buyers, who are excited about our mission and able to optimize processes and procedures to improve efficiency with direct materials.
- In this role, you will be able to work with a team of passionate engineers supporting the development of new products for space.
The activities include:
- Purchase goods, materials, and services to ensure the company’s operational needs, considering the price, quality, and delivery, and to ensure continuity of supply.
- Evaluate the market conditions.
- Negotiate prices, terms, and quality requirements.
- Resolve complex delivery, quality, or other related problems with purchases and invoices.
- Perform value analysis to identify cost improvements.
Check the capacity of suppliers and availability of materials.
- Manage and updates master data.
- Participate in Supplier Audits.
- Set up a cost reduction plan.
- Make supplier and lead time analyses.
- Provide the proper support to the Engineering and Program Management team in the technical harmonization of the required design.
- Support the Technical Area Responsible in the organization of the Warehouse.
- Manage Export Control for ITAR/EAR items.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- 2-3 years of working experience in a similar position.
- High flexibility and team-working skills.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Teamwork and Customer orientation.
- Ability to cope with tight schedules and strict technical requirements.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Working knowledge of procure-to-pay applications and processes.
- Knowledge of contractual and economic aspects.
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Proactive and curious person.
- Previous experience in the aerospace/space industry.
- Knowledge of aerospace/space standards (EN9100, ECSS).
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace