GROUND SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We got wings. We build the most innovative, sustainable, and reliable solutions. Today, we enable companies to extend their horizons to Space. Tomorrow, we will empower everyone to live beyond our Planet and make Space their place.
To support our Company’s growth, we are looking for a passionate and reliable Ground Software Engineers with DevOps knowledge to support our Flight Operation Team.
We would like to meet candidates able to think and act in a cooperative way and establish successful cooperation with others during daily activities to develop, design, deploy and maintain the web-based ground software as well as CI/CD environment for the new software projects.
In this role you will:
- Design, develop and test web applications for the Argotec Ground Segment.
- Cooperate with other members of the Flight Control Team and Software Development Team.
- Design and develop automation systems for software build, testing, and deployment.
- Engineering Degree.
- At least 1 year of experience in Software development and DevOps
- Good written and spoken communication in English.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Knowledge of web formatting languages: HTML, CSS, etc.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Bitbucket/GitHub pipelines, etc.
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems, including shell scripting.
- Good knowledge of code versioning systems (Git, etc.).
- Knowledge of issue tracking tools (Jira, Trello, etc.).
- Scripting languages and configuration formats: Bash, XML, JSON, etc.
- Knowledge of container-based systems and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Knowledge of web development frameworks: Angular, Bootstrap, React
- Knowledge of software (unit) testing frameworks.
- Previous experience in aerospace/space projects (industrial and/or academic).
- Knowledge of space sector standards (ECSS, CCSDS, etc.).
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.