HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER
We got wings. We build the most innovative, sustainable, and reliable solutions. Today, we enable companies to extend their horizons to Space. Tomorrow, we will empower everyone to live beyond our Planet and make Space their place.
We are looking for motivated Hardware Designer Engineers to expand one of the most active teams in Argotec, the Electronics Unit.
The position will offer the chance to work on inspirational projects, contributing to the development of new technologies in support of next-generation space assets.
In the near future, activities will be focused on On-Board Computers and Power Units for micro-satellite constellations, both in Earth orbit and deep space (Moon and Mars)
You will join Argotec Electronics Unit and support the development of electronic systems for space applications, contributing to our next missions.
The activities will include:
- Analysis of system-level requirements and drafting of technical specifications
- Definition of board-level hardware architectures
- Preliminary validation by means of electrical analysis and simulations (SI/PI, EMC, voltage/current/temperature/power derating, etc.)
- EEE parts selection
- Design of the electrical schematics and PCB layout
- Definition and execution of tests activity, including drafting of test plan/procedures and preparation of support equipment
- Master’s Degree in Electronic Systems Engineering
- Working experience: 3-5 years in the space industry
- Great problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Fluent in English
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Very good knowledge of analog, digital, and power electronics
- Very good knowledge of complex PCB layout design
- Proficiency in Altium Designer
- Extensive knowledge of laboratory instruments
- Previous experience in space projects compliant with ECSS/MIL
- Knowledge of RF electronic devices
- Knowledge of electronic FMEA and FTA
- Experience in EMC qualification
- Experience in Agile project management
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.