We got wings. We build the most innovative, sustainable, and reliable solutions. Today, we enable companies to extend their horizons to Space. Tomorrow, we will empower everyone to live beyond our Planet and make Space their place.
Our Programs Area is looking for Small Sat Project Managers, who are excited about our mission and able to manage complex projects both using AGILE and WATERFALL methodologies.
You will be responsible for the preparation, execution, and monitoring of Small Sat development projects from phase A to F. It will interface the main Company functions such as the technical, QA, procurement, marketing, administration, and finance.
The main activities will include:
- Development and Control of Integrated Master Schedule.
- Generation of the Project Management Plan.
- Generation of the Risk Management Plan.
- Definition of the technical and programmatic project risks.
- Identification and implementation of mitigation actions for each project risk.
- Management of the Critical Path and critical elements.
- Identification of the LLI and support the procurement function.
- Support to the QA implementation and control.
- Planning and attendance to progress/milestone meetings at subsystem/system level with the ARG team and the Client (in coordination with Technical Responsible).
- Generation of the Minutes of the Meeting.
- Support to proposals writing.
- Support to Contract Requirements Definitions with suppliers.
- Interface with the clients and suppliers.
- Update of the program actions database.
- Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering or similar.
- At least 3 years of working experience.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- At least 2 years of experience coordinating projects in the Space field as Project Manager and/or System Engineer.
- Flexibility and strong communication & team-working skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of the ECSS
- Knowledge of SAP
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Project to manage project schedule, costs, and resources
This announcement is aimed at both sexes, under laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.