From Italy to the world, from the world to the universe: our goal is to give more space to ambitious, enterprising ideas. We do everything in-house: we design, develop, assemble and test products that combine reliability with top performance. This is one of the reasons why we are chosen by the best international space agencies, such as NASA, ESA and ASI.
Collaborating daily with the Italian Space Agency and coordinating some of the space missions, our instruments and services make life better for astronauts aboard the International Space Station (ISS) and for future space explorers.
- Identification, definition, and verification of QA applicable requirements for the Argotec’s projects.
- Identification of the critical product/activities/processes.
- Management of special processes.
- Generation, implementation, and monitoring of the project PA/QA Plan.
- Tailoring of the ECSS-Q based on the mission specific objectives and requirements.
- Support the technical response to RIDs.
- Management of the NCR process and coordination of NRB with the Customer and Suppliers.
- Interface the Customer and Suppliers on QA-related disciplines and boards (e.g. NRB, MIP, KIP, etc.).
- QA monitoring of Suppliers.
- Support the Audit to Suppliers.
- Support the PA analyses (e.g. dependability analysis).
- QA records generation and PMP Lists generation.
- Support the Argotec QMS implementation and maintenance.
- Support the procurement activities of EEE components and mechanical parts, based on the provided BOM.
- Support the Engineering area in the definition and selection of subsystem and systems, as needed.
- Perform receiving inspections of the procured items.
- Support the system integration and tests activities.
- Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering.
- 2-3 years of working experience in the same position in the aerospace industry.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Very good knowledge of the ECSS-Q series.
- High flexibility and team-working skills.
- Ability to cope with tough schedules.
- Flexibility and cooperation in managing working hours and activities.
- Ability to monitor and run reports.
- Good communication and ability to work in team.
- Ability to drive other people.
- Fluency in Italian and English, both spoken and written.
- Familiar with EN9100 normative;
- Previous experience in QA activities on space hardware development and qualification.