From Italy to the world, from the world to the universe: our goal is to give more space to ambitious, enterprising ideas. We do everything in-house: we design, develop, assemble and test products that combine reliability with top performance. This is one of the reasons why we are chosen by the best international space agencies, such as NASA, ESA and ASI.
Collaborating daily with the Italian Space Agency and coordinating some of the space missions, our instruments and services make life better for astronauts aboard the International Space Station (ISS) and for future space explorers.
Our Programs Area is looking for Small Sat Project Manager, who is excited about our mission and able to manage complex projects both using AGILE and WATERFALL methodologies.
You will be responsible for the preparation, execution, and monitoring of Small Sat development projects from phase A to F. It will interface the main Company functions such as the technical, QA, procurement, marketing, administration, and finance.
The main activities will include:
- Development and Control of Integrated Master Schedule.
- Generation of the Project Management Plan.
- Generation of the Risk Management Plan.
- Definition of the technical and programmatic project risks.
- Identification and implementation of mitigation actions for each project risk.
- Management of the Critical Path and critical elements.
- Identification of the LLI and support the procurement function.
- Support to the QA implementation and control.
- Planning and attendance to progress/milestone meetings at subsystem/system level with the ARG team and the Client (in coordination with Technical Responsible).
- Generation of the Minutes of the Meeting.
- Support to proposals writing.
- Support to Contract Requirements Definitions with suppliers.
- Interface with the clients and suppliers.
- Update of the program actions database.
- Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering or similar.
- At least 3 years of working experience.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- At least 2 years of experience coordinating projects in the Space field as Project Manager and/or System Engineer.
- Flexibility and strong communication & team-working skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of the ECSS
- Knowledge of SAP
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Project to manage project schedule, costs, and resources