From Italy to the world, from the world to the universe: our goal is to give more space to ambitious, enterprising ideas. We do everything in-house: we design, develop, assemble and test products that combine reliability with top performance. This is one of the reasons why we are chosen by the best international space agencies, such as NASA, ESA and ASI.
Collaborating daily with the Italian Space Agency and coordinating some of the space missions, our instruments and services make life better for astronauts aboard the International Space Station (ISS) and for future space explorers.
- In this role you will work to support the QA among the entire project lifecycle according to the Argotec QMS and the ECSS normative.
The activities will include:
- Identification, definition, and verification of QA applicable requirements for the Argotec’s projects.
- Management and maintenance of the Quality System.
- Generation and monitoring of the project PA/QA Plan.
- Tailoring of the ECSS-Q based on the mission specific objectives and requirements.
- Supporting the technical response to RIDs.
- Coordination of NRB with the Customer and Suppliers.
- Interfacing the Customer and Suppliers on QA-related disciplines and boards (e.g. NRB, MIP, KIP, etc.).
- Supporting the PA analyses (e.g. dependability analysis).
- QA documentation generation and review.
- Supporting the Argotec QMS implementation and maintenance.
- Supporting the procurement activities of EEE components and mechanical parts, based on the provided BOM.
- Supporting the Engineering area in the selection of items.
- Monitoring of suppliers.
- Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the same position.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Very good knowledge of the ECSS-Q series.
- High flexibility and team-working skills.
- Hands-on approach.
- Ability to copy with tough schedules.
- Flexibility and cooperation in managing working hours and activities.
- Ability to monitor and run reports.
- Good communication and ability to work in team.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Familiar with EN9100 normative.
- Previous experience in QA activities on space hardware development and qualification.