Using Space for a better life on Earth
Communication and Brand Department.
As part of the activities of the Communication and Brand Department, the incumbent will work in collaboration with the communication team and in particular with the Events & Branding Specialist.
The apprentice will participate in the management of the company’s digital communication projects. He/she will take advantage of digital media to promote Arianespace, in particular through the production of short and impactful videos, with the aim of growing the base of space enthusiasts that Arianespace has, while always attracting more the general public. The content produced will therefore be accessible and impactful.
In addition, the apprentice will be in charge of digital projects, monitoring the implementation of our new website, through digital events but also the promotion of our social networks.
The apprentice will be more particularly in charge of:
- Prepare and post Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter social network posts and establish a monthly report for monitoring consultation statistics;
- Propose ideas to animate our Instagram community through regular and relevant posts;
- Carry out video projects from A to Z: support for needs, filming (on the iPhone) and editing of short videos, monitoring of viewing statistics;
- Boost our visibility: participate in the definition, creation, and management of the promotion of launches to contribute to brand awareness, promote future content and events related to the editorial;
- Assist in the management of resources (internal & external) affiliated with the production of our visual content (photos/videos) intended in particular for social networks
- Monitor trends and digital news – digital communication benchmark of European space partners and competitors, in particular in order to be a source of proposals for possible digital events
- Organize differentiating events (digital, phygital or face-to-face);
- Monitor the implementation of the new version of the Arianespace.com website, the Newsroom and supply them with content in accordance with SEO / SEA best practices.
Student preparing a Master 2 or equivalent specialized in digital communication, social media strategies and community management.
Profile of the candidate:
The candidate ideally justifies a first experience (internship or work-study) in the aforementioned fields and demonstrates a strong interest in digital, in particular the production of video content, as well as in social networks.
Skills and qualities appreciated for this position:
- good knowledge of social networks,
- basics in shooting and editing simple videos (Premiere Pro, iMovie…),
- mastery of content management tools (WordPress type) and image processing and graphic design software (Photoshop),
- good practice of English (written and oral),
- team spirit, interpersonal skills,
- rigor and organization,
- creativity and versatility,
- dynamism and availability.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace