The real alternative to hydrazine-based propulsion systems
About Arkadia Space:
Arkadia Space is an in-space propulsion company, developing and commercializing the most performing chemical systems using green propellants, the real alternative to traditional storable propulsion.
Both HQ offices and Rocket Test Center are located at Castellón Airport, in Spain.
We have an agile and bold approach to propulsion, and we want proactive and multidisciplinary professionals that help us shape a company capable of fulfilling our ambitious vision:
To enable mobility and exploration anywhere on the solar system
We want people that understand problems and can adapt to new challenges, that have the necessary humility that helps them and the company to improve every day, and that can thrive on a team built on trust.
This position will require a high level of autonomy and responsibility. This role will be a hybrid position between business and technical skills and focused on leading the end-to-end process to fly our products into space; from understanding the client’s needs and requirements, as well as leading the contract negotiation, to coordinating with our technical team managing the AIT activities and preparing the launch campaign.
- MSc. in Aerospace Engineering / Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years relevant industry experience; other STEM disciplines may be considered based on experience.
- Hands-on experience on hardware projects, especially when related to rocket propulsion and satellites
- Basic understanding of propulsion, mission analysis, GNC, and their interactions in a spacecraft and its operation
- Basic working knowledge of aerospace qualification and acceptance testing defined by SMC-S-016, ECSS and other aerospace standards
- Basic understanding of Payload User Guides and Spacecraft Interface Control Documentation (ICD)
- Experience in spacecraft’s system or subsystem AIT
- Great interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel frequently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Basic experience with spacecraft trajectory analysis and simulations and with the use of ASTOS, GMAT, STK or similar software.
- Industry experience in business development activities / sales
- Fluent in Spanish
Salary and benefits:
- Salary to be agreed based on experience
- Full time work with some remote work flexibility
- Flexible working hours
- Always thinking and listening new benefits and compensation packages
- As soon as possible