Arkadia Space is an in-space propulsion company, developing and commercializing the most performing chemical systems using green propellants, the real alternative to traditional storable propulsion.
We have an agile and bold approach to propulsion, and we want proactive and multidisciplinary professionals that help us shape a company capable of fulfilling our ambitious vision:
To enable mobility and exploration anywhere on the solar system
We want people that understand problems and can adapt to new challenges, that have the necessary humility that helps them and the company to improve every day, and that can thrive on a team built on trust.
The selected engineer will be responsible for the in-house design and development of main and auxiliary propulsion systems for the company’s portfolio of green propulsion thrusters, with the primary goal of leading their development from early concepts to flight-ready products. The role also includes thermo-mechanical design and analysis of rocket engine components. Additionally, the selected person will contribute to the growth and expansion of the company’s supply chain, including the identification and management of technologies and suppliers in fields like additive manufacturing and welding, among others.
- MSc. in Mechanical Engineering / MSc. In Aerospace Engineering
- Previous experience in developing fluid/mechanical systems (3 years)
- Proficiency with CAD design of systems and components (Siemens NX is preferred)
- Strong knowledge and experience with structural and thermo-mechanical analysis and FEA software (Ansys is preferred)
- Knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes used in the aerospace industry, including welding and additive manufacturing
- High level of autonomy and responsibility
- Strong adaptability to dynamic, interdisciplinary projects and tight deadlines
- Fluent in English
- Experience working with CFD software (Ansys Fluent is preferred)
- Background or experience with novel materials and manufacturing techniques
- Hands-on experience with hardware projects, particularly those related to rocket propulsion
- Fluent in Spanish
Salary and benefits:
- Salary to be agreed based on experience
- Full time work with some remote work flexibility
- Flexible working hours
- As soon as possible