VP Sales, Defense & Security
Stronger simpler encryption
Arqit is a leader in post quantum encryption. It has deployed a PaaS to classified government and large enterprise customers. It recently published a peer reviewed security proof proving that Arqit is the only company in the World which can generate zero trust and quantum safe end point symmetric key agreement at scale.
Our technology is transformational, years ahead of rivals and solves the biggest problem in tech today. We are on a journey to hyperscale. Arqit trades on Nasdaq as “ARQQ”. Arqit has brought together a world-leading team of pioneers in engineering and cryptography, and our team continues to grow in size and purpose to match the ambitions of the business.
Our Sales organisation is growing
There has never been a more exciting time to join Arqit as we accelerate our development.
We are looking to expand our team with individuals who are interested in joining a fast-paced, exciting tech scale-up which focuses on a range of different technology areas. If you have any or many of the attributes listed below then we’d love to hear from you!
We will offer you fun and interesting work in areas from cloud cybersecurity to satellite mission planning. We have a great team culture that gives you the opportunity to innovate, take ownership, and scale new heights in your career as the company grows.
The role may involve working in our Washington office and of course there will be business travel to work with our customers. There will also be considerable flexibility around working from home.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Evaluate, modify and implement the GTM sales strategy for North America
- Lay the foundations for rapid growth of a highly-motivated, high-achieving sales function
- Overall responsibility for selling, managing and delivering Arqit’s products on high-value, multi-year contract terms
- Sell marquee deals that can be used to drive more business. Develop and cultivate direct sales opportunities and establish engagements to ensure profitable revenue growth
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities at assigned accounts, leveraging your strong industry knowledge and technical background to drive business development and presales.
- Management of and reporting on all aspects of pipeline and forecast
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas and objectives
- Develop, maintain and monitor Strategic Alliance and Channel Partner relationships
- Have direct input into the service delivery strategy
- Develop the model for, and oversee the production of sales quotations, responses for proposals, licenses, channel contracts and documentation as may be required to better enable the sales functions and comply with local laws
What We’re Looking For
- Passion for cybersecurity and cloud technology and a deep familiarity with cloud and cybersecurity customers across the defence and security sector
- Proven expertise as a high-performing sales leader, achieving $multi-million deals.
- Acknowledged industry expertise in the cyber security sector, with a high level of technical understanding and at least 10+ years’ sales experience
- A track record of success and overachievement in B2B PaaS/SaaS sales
- An enquiring mind with a genuine desire to work on truly leading-edge new technologies and concepts
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Creativity and flair, drive and high intelligence
- Collaborative approach, happy working in a fast-growing and fast-changing environment
- Ideally educated to at least degree level in engineering, or another technical discipline