Want to join us? If you are passionate about technology and believe in its ability to transform the world, ARQUIMEA is the ideal place for you.
ARQUIMEA AEROSPACE, DEFENCE & SECURITY is hiring a Program Manager Satellites to be located in our Headquarters in Leganés (Madrid), with 10 years’ experience or more in satellite program management.
Tasks to be performed:
- Define, control, and execute all processes needed for a successful satellite management from conceptualization to launch and operation.
- Lead the program execution and the overall project planning ensuring the satellite technical performance, quality and financial objectives.
- Lead the mission requirements definition and compile the general design and interface requirements.
- Manage the team/system leaders who are responsible for the different satellite modules.
- Management of the program’s risk register.
- Be the primary point of contact with the customer to resolve issues, requirements, technical and programmatic changes.
- Lead and chair design reviews, ensuring all technical and quality requirements are met.
- Provide leadership and motivation to all the team reporting to this position, guaranteeing an effective and proactive management.
Required skills, experience and candidate profile:
- University degree and/or PhD in Engineering or Physics.
- Solid basis in the main satellite systems and sub-systems.
- Proficient in strategy, development and execution of plans and projects.
- Spacecraft mission design and/or development, integration and test experience.
- Significant experience with satellite payloads and equipment or communications systems.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English. Spanish is a plus.
- Open minded and ready to be challenged in a fast paced and multi-disciplinary environment.
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.