ARQUIMEA RESEARCH CENTER is seeking young talent to join the Market intelligence team in our office in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Canary Islands).
Arquimea Research center aims to create the technologies of the future. Our main task, as market intelligence, is to validate them.
Tasks to be performed:
Due to the enormous variety of projects and technologies, we need a versatile profile with the ability to face different challenges with a high sense of responsibility and motivation. You will give support to the Market Intelligence team in activities such as:
- Market Research.
- Tech Scouting.
- Trend Hunting.
- Clients surveys.
- Business model & product: creation, development, and iteration.
- Shadowing, focus group, and friction groups.
- Dossiers and directive presentations.
Required skills, experience, and candidate profile:
We are seeking young talent from all disciplines and backgrounds but especially those with demonstrable knowledge and a deep interest in technologies.
- Related studies to the tasks to be performed.
- Love for technology & Startup spirit.
- Lean Startup and human-centered point of view.
- Methodic & Organized. Passion for study and discovery.
- Think outside the box, and a keen eye to detect the unseen.
- An analytical and empathetic mind.
- High communication skills.
- Proficient in English, Spanish is a plus.
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
All applicants must submit a CV and a cover letter explaining why this job is for you. A portfolio with projects related to the tasks to be performed is a plus.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.