At ARQUIMEA we are recruiting a CNC Turner / Milling Machine , whose main task will be the production of parts with high added value , small series and prototypes .
Its main functions will be the following:
- Planning of personal work to meet the objectives set .
- Interpretation of plans to be able to focus the pieces in the most optimal way possible.
- CNC lathe and mill preparation : clamping, clamping, machining strategies.
- CNC lathe and milling programming and with motorized turret .
- Take responsibility for the manufacturing process .
- Guarantee the delivery of the parts on time and with the required quality .
- Proposal for improvements in manufacturing processes .
- Higher technician in mechanical programming. Valuable title of technician in machining .
- Demonstrated minimum experience of 3 years .
- Knowledge in machining processes of all types of materials , especially steel, stainless steel , as well as medium and small sizes .
- Accustomed to working with centesimal tolerances .
- Knowledge of ISO programming language ; Heidenhain or Okuma . Others will be valued.
The position is located in our production center in Torrejón de Ardoz (Madrid). They will work in shifts, but the first 4 months will be in the afternoon shift.
We are looking for an involved, responsible, autonomous, dynamic and goal-oriented professional, as well as with the ability to work in a team. If you meet this profile, you are the person we are looking for!