Opportunities for you to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
Popularity of artificial intelligence topics is still growing. In our company PwC we are developing a strong division in AI. As a team they are working on solutions for banking and public sector clients. Focus of this team is really variable (NLP, computer vision, machine learning) and as a new colleague you will find what suits you the most.
We are looking for strongly motivated talents.
Even if you want to focus on the business analytic part or more technical / programming part we can give you opportunities for development and growth.
Business analytic role
information gathering and documentation of processes
data wrangling and creating dashboards using tools of client choice – Power BI, Tableau, QlikView etc.
preparation of presentations
effective communication of your insights and plans to team members and management
Technical / consultant role
- interacting with the clients on various projects across different locations in western european countries
- analyzing of business requirements to come up with the best technical solutions for clients’ business challenges
- collecting all information and data needed to create a business model
- gathering the understanding of business goals and creating a proper problem statement
- understanding of goals, build models, wrap them into Restful API-s, place them into Docker containers and guide clients through the process of implementation
Employee perks, benefits
- opportunity to develop your career in a team of international experts
- acquire new skills and technology expertise, international certificates
- participation in international Technology Summits and events
- regular salary increase and Performance bonus
- travel to work on international assignments across western Europe
- enjoy a friendly and enthusiastic environment at work
- Multi-sport card, extra allowance per diem
- extra days off at Christmas
- occasional Home office upon agreement with your Leader
- team buildings, Spring party and Christmas events
Personality requirements and skills
- enthusiasm to learn new things – fast learner with ability to pick up new skills everyday
- interest for AI and machine learning
- english language, experience in reading and writing
- readiness to travel
Specific for business analytic role
- experience with one of visualisation tools Power BI, Tableau, QlikView etc.
- confidence in communicating in english language
- ability to understand data and pick the most crucial information
Specific for technical / consultant role
- university degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or similar
- understanding of Probability Theory/Statistic/Econometrics, Knowledge of Machine learning algorithms would be an advantage
- PC skills: at least one programming language on advanced level Python/R (experience with RESTful and Containers is an advantage)
- credentials from online courses,participation in online competitions or published papers in a field would be an advantage