Across CTG we invest, explore and create innovation to meet the needs of our customers.
Due to company’s current growth we are searching for an ASSISTANT for this company. For this position the candidate shall perform the necessary secretarial tasks, as well as administrative tasks, preparation, ability to work independently, and can proactively take care of organizational matters.
The main task of the candidate will be:
As CEO assistant:
- Organization and management of the CEO agenda: schedule appointments, meetings, events and travel arrangements.
- Phone calls attendance
- Administration and support tasks: classification, registration and archiving of communications and documents.
- Elaborate and organize meetings, travel arrangements
- Organize databases, roadmaps and planning.
- Planning and organising events
- Conducting research for company purpose
- Prepare presentations
- Contact with accountant
- Perform some HR tasks such as timesheets and holiday overview.
- Purchase Orders management and contact with suppliers
- Bookkeeping of incoming invoices
- Suppliers payment
Commercial & Sales department:
- Sales proposal & orders management. Customer contact point
- Participation in R&D proposals preparation
- Customer invoicing
- Customer payments follow up
- Financial tasks: contact with Banks, payments, cash-flow control
- Prepare P&L forms
- Interface with
Accountants HR department:
- Staff administrative hiring and dismissal proceedings and social security tasks
- Preparation of payrolls and social security
- Work absences, leaves, vacation, timesheets, work permits…
Required key qualifications, skills and experience for the candidate:
- Have skills in documents edition
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Knowledge of standard computer applications (e.g. MS Office, Excel, PPT)
- Be familiar with NL administration
- Being accurate, pro-active, hands-on, engaged, a person who dares to take responsibility for his/her activities and can handle stress
- Working in a structured way
- Solving issues skills and being able to multitask
- Proven experience of 3-5 years in similar jobs