HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
- SAP Hana Microsoft Office
- SAP Netweaver Vmware virtualization
- Oracle 11g/12C/DB2 DBA Netapp Storage
- RHEL/SUSE linux knowledge
- HANA database replication setup
- HANA Manual failover to replicated database.
- Service guard (HP cluster for HANA database) Administration.
- HANA Installation SPS 12
- HANA Revision upgrades SPS 12
- HANA Table partitioning.
- HANA Scale-out and Scale-up administration.
- Table placement in HANA (Scale-out node).
- Row store reorganisation in HANA
- Backup and recovery in HANA.
- Parameter changes in HANA.
- Tuning HANA database.
- User administration in HANA.
- Start/stop of Scale-up and Scale-out HANA databases.
- Managing HANA license.
- Activating Standby node in scale-up database.
- Troubleshooting issues related to delta merge.
- Embedded statistics server switch.
- HANA Database rename.
- Moving HANA database from one host to other.
- Upgrade replicated HANA database.
- Configuring HANA database in SLD and Solution manager.
- MAI Monitoring Setup for HANA Database.
- Strong Expereince in Upgradation(SPS & EHP), Installation & Migration
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, problem- solving, and conceptual skills in SAP Basis & SAP Hana.
- Expert Knowledge in UNIX.
- Expert Knowledge in HANA and proficient in Oracle 11g/12C
- Expert Knowledge in SAP Netweaver (<7.3 and >=7.3) ABAP and JAVA
- To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies
- To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident & problem management
- To independently resolve tickets & esnure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team
- To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases
- Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts & conducting interviews/participation in hiring drives
- To participate or contribute on EN business in creation of proposals to drive Service improvement plans.
SKILLS: BE/B.Tech (Hons)
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 Years