The graduate will work side by side with software engineers to implement space operations software.
Immediate Hire. Full Time Employment
The graduate will work side by side with software engineers to implement space operations software. Candidates will have an accredited Engineering or Computer Science degree with undergraduate skills in linear algebra and algorithm optimisation. This role requires advanced Python skills (especially numerical and data libraries), SQL and C++. Desired additional skills include familiarity with web frameworks such as Flask for API development, along with an interest/understanding in microservices server architecture.
US Citizenship Required.
Ready to apply?
We look for:
* Engineers, tinkerers, and builders.
* People who are passionate about space.
* People who are not afraid to make mistakes.
We have a rolling admission scheme. Have the following:
1. CV or Resume.
2. Portfolio of prior work (code samples, thesis etc).
3. Email the complete package to our general info email address.
4. Semifinalists are contacted and scheduled for a Skype interview.
5. Finalists are invited for technical testing.