HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
- Responsible to Provision (Sending ASR) and execute the Installation, Moves, Additions, and Change Requests
- Responsible for real time coordination with Upstream & Downstream Teams, LEC/Client to avoid Process delays/SLA and to drive completion.
- Undertake special projects (as and when required by Management) and do cross-functional training/classes (as per requirement of Process).
- Other duties as assigned
- The individual should be able to work effectively in a team whilst enthusing others to do the same for achievement of common goals of the team
- To clearly understand the Ticket raised in CRM and document the requirements
- To comply to agreed SLA/ customer timelines and adhere to the high quality norms set to ensure zero-error
- Improving skill level through Self development / nominating training programs Skill reverification Tests
- DFP (Desktop for Publishers) tool Technical support with HTML, Java Script and CSS
SKILLS: B Tech, B.E, B.Tech, BCA, MCA
DESIGNATION: Associate Engineer-Product Support
NO. OF POSITIONS: 8