Transforming how the world connects
AST SpaceMobile and our global partners are building the first and only space-based cellular broadband network to be accessible by standard smartphones. Called SpaceMobile, this ultra-powerful network is being designed to provide connectivity at 4G/5G speeds everywhere on the planet – on land, at sea and in flight.
The Qualification and Compliance Test Engineer is responsible for the environment and qualification testing, deployment of automated manufacturing tests for the innovative device. You will also contribute to defining & implementing qualification test strategy and manufacturing test plan for new products to ensure product functionality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to ensure all products are completely compliant and no issues arise.
- Create test plans and test sequences for testing new products.
- Establish compliance test standards, perform diagnostic procedures and troubleshooting, and analyze findings.
- Managing complaints and technical issues relating to product design and manufacturing.
- Prepare and present compliance reports with analysis of measurements, statistics, and other data.
- B.Sc degree in Electrical Engineering / Practical Electrical Engineer or similar.
- Experience with product-testing and process analysis.
- Background in performing HALT, Vibration, Validation testing, etc.
- Hands-on experience working in a lab environment.
- Ability to analyze technical issues, such as system functionality, root-cause of product issues regardless of source (HW, SW, System).
- Writing work procedure, debug procedure, testing instructions for Qualification tests and ATE stations.
- Solid technical knowledge and understanding of product/process design.
- Knowledge in Testing equipment, such as Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, etc.
- Good English skills: speaking, writing, and reading.