Transforming how the world connects
AST SpaceMobile and our global partners are building the first and only space-based cellular broadband network to be accessible by standard smartphones. Called SpaceMobile, this ultra-powerful network is being designed to provide connectivity at 4G/5G speeds everywhere on the planet – on land, at sea and in flight.
The Automated Test Equipment Engineer is responsible for assisting in the design and implementation of quality-check procedures for our products. The Test Technician is also responsible for the execution of the test procedure as well as for preparing the test report.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of test procedures, processes, control software and data acquisition process
- Provide testing support via C#, Python, or similar software program
- Conduct testing on components using electronic testing equipment
- Assist teams in decision making for equipment needed
- Provide integration support of equipment.
- Must be a US citizen or have permanent resident card.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or 10 years equivalent experience
- Experience using various electronic testing equipment
- Advanced electrical knowledge
- Familiarity with C# or Python programming or similar test control and data acquisition programs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools