A space robotics company making space accessible to the world
- Define new technologies and promote process expertise
- Contribute to the future vision of the plant and assist the transformation of production methods by integrating new technologies
- Be responsible for the implementation of a dynamic of continuous improvement and the realization of improvement projects
- Manage and optimize new investments
- Manages and participates in improvement projects (lean-sigma, One Safran, etc.)
- Supports the production of new projects
- Ensures the development of the investment budget
- Identifies the necessary investments and justifies them (ROI)
- Implements new projects in production
- Rigor and organization
- Team spirit and sharing
- Sense of initiative and proposal
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world’s third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated cabin interiors, catering systems and cargo equipment.