PIONEERING MILLIMETRE WAVE WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
We are looking for extraordinary candidates who have hands-on experience with embedded systems C++ programming in Linux and FreeRTOS. The work involves board bring-up and automation for GigaMesh and SpaceNet.
- Experience in abstraction and algorithmic thinking.
- Ninja of debugging and logical reasoning.
- Strong knowledge and experience in C++ programming (not just C).
- Hands-on experience in device drivers and board bring-up in Linux and FreeRTOS.
- Hands-on experience in I2C, SPI, UART and such serial communication protocols.
- Experience in memory mapped devices in Linux and RTOS environments.
- Experience in PHY/MAC layer drivers for Linux.
- Hands-on experience in Python.
- Experience in automated testing.
- Freshers and experienced candidates are both welcome. Based on your qualifications, you could join as a junior, senior or lead engineer.
If you think you fit the description above, what are you waiting for? Send us your application right away!