PIONEERING MILLIMETRE WAVE WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
We are looking for strongly motivated candidates who have hands-on experience in SystemVerilog programming for wireless baseband design. The work involves design and development of baseband modules in SystemVerilog for GigaMesh and SpaceNet.
- Experience in abstraction and algorithmic thinking.
- Ninja of debugging and logical reasoning.
- Strong knowledge and experience in SystemVerilog programming for implemention (not just verification).
- Expert in digital signal processing techniques such as fast Fourier transform, and good handle on linear algebra and complex algebra.
- Hands-on experience in Python.
- Prior experience in realization of baseband for wireless systems such as OFDM.
- Experience in automated testing.
- Experience in Xilinx FPGA and Vivado tools.
- Freshers and experienced candidates are both welcome. Based on your qualifications, you could join as a junior, senior or lead engineer.
If you think you fit the description above, what are you waiting for? Send us your application right away!