World's First Multi-Beam E-band Radio
Astrome is constantly innovating the next generation Millimeter-Wave Wireless products through our hardware innovation in phased array antenna and software innovation in beam-forming and beam-steering.
We have deep knowledge and experience designing satellite constellations and associated systems for various applications.
Have you experienced building a communication system by putting together different ICs ground-up on a PCB? Do you like to make your mark in building next generation 5G hardware? We guarantee maximum fun and deep satisfaction. We are looking for a dynamic candidate with: Experience in RF and mixed-signal design for wireless systems and likes to do hands-on design, implementation and testing.
- Good understanding of RF wireless system concepts.
- Good RF and Mixed Signal hardware debug skills.
- Experience in designing RF wireless communication system.
- Experience in using high speed RF sampling DACs and ADCs.
- Experience in bringup and testing of Mixed signal and RF systems.
- Experience in phased array systems is desirable.
- Experience in using JESD204B is desirable.
- Experience in Ku-band satcom and mmWave frequencies is a plus.
- Experience in using ADS/HFSS is required.
- Experience in designing phased array antenna systems is a plus.