Embedded Software Developer
World's First Multi-Beam E-band Radio
Astrome is constantly innovating the next generation Millimeter-Wave Wireless products through our hardware innovation in phased array antenna and software innovation in beam-forming and beam-steering.
We have deep knowledge and experience designing satellite constellations and associated systems for various applications.
Do you like tinkering and programming hardware? Do you feel that urge to see things working together as a system? We have deeply engaging embedded systems requirements which are sure to take you down the rabbit hole. Interested?
- Strong knowledge and experience in C++ programming (not just C).
- Experience in abstraction and algorithmic thinking.
- Ninja of debugging and logical reasoning.
- Design, develop and implement program and process improvements.
- Hands-on experience in device drivers and board bring-up in Linux and FreeRTOS.
- Hands-on experience in I2C, SPI, UART and such serial communication protocols.
- Experience in memory mapped devices in Linux and RTOS environments.
- Experience in PHY/MAC layer drivers for Linux.
- Hands-on experience in Python.
- Experience in automated testing.