We are looking for motivated Digital, Mixed Signal and RF designers who have hands on experience in designing such hardware systems to join us in Bangalore, India. The work involves board design, bring-up and testing for GigaMesh and SpaceNet.
- Experience working on RF systems in frequency bands like Ka-band (30GHz) or higher. Experience in millimeter wave frequency bands above 40GHz would be ideal if available.
- Clear understanding and hands-on experience in RF transmit/receive chain development including link budget, individual component development such as mixers, LNAs, PAs, etc.
- Practical and theoretical understanding of RF circuits. Experience in simulation tools such as HFSS, EMPro, ADS, AWR, etc.
- Thorough theoretical and practical knowledge of RF systems to model systems realistically, and implement.
- Selecting components and preparing BOM.
- Experience working on Schematic and Layout with tools such as KiCad, OrCad, etc.
- Design and implementation of array antennae.
- Understanding of fabrication related systems including wire-bonding, etc.
- Good working knowledge of baseband algorithms and systems.
- High-speed ADC/DAC systems design with good understanding of standards such as JESD204.
- Experience in high speed board design.
- Experience in using test equipment like Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, etc.
- Experience in bringup of high speed FPGA boards, high speed mixed signal boards and RF boards.
- 3-8 years of experience in Digital/Mixed Signal/RF design and implementation in industry.
- Exceptional Freshers also will be considered.
- Bachelors or Masters in relevant areas covering signal processing, linear algebra, Mixed Signal, RF and antenna systems.
If you think you fit the description above, what are you waiting for? Send us your application right away!