Do you like tinkering and programming hardware? Do you feel that urge to see things working together as a system? We have deeply engaging embedded systems requirements that are sure to take you down the rabbit hole. Interested in leading a team of Embedded Engineers? The work will involve the following:
- Lead a team of engineers to develop system software required for our products
- Review code of the team to ensure that coding standards are complied with.
- Create a roadmap for feature development to meet the customer needs
- Contribute hands-on with your team in the development of the stack.
- As a developer, you will need to design, develop, test, debug, update and maintain code.
- Strong knowledge and experience in C++ programming (not just C).
- Experience in abstraction and algorithmic thinking.
- Ninja of debugging and logical reasoning.
- Design, develop and implement program and process improvements.
- At least 3 years of experience leading a team
- Hands-on experience in device drivers and board bring-up in Linux and FreeRTOS.
- Hands-on experience in I2C, SPI, UART and such serial communication protocols.
- Experience in memory mapped devices in Linux and RTOS environments.
- Experience in PHY/MAC layer drivers for Linux.
- Hands-on experience in Python.
- Experience in automated testing.
We offer great career growth, ESOPs, Gratuity, PF and Health Insurance.