Securing Space Sustainability
- Design and develop flight software for the Computer vison and Robotics.
- Duties are not limited to coding, but extends to performing software requirement analysis, software design, validation, verification and maintenance (i.e. whole series of software engineering).
- Collaborate with system and subsystem teams (particularly the Command & Data Handling Team and the Guidance Navigation & Control Team) to identify design issues and solutions.
- Coordinate flight software releases from internal and external developers and lead release maintenance and bug-fixes from various verification activities.
- Develop software tools / scripts to assist data analysis of other teams.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience with Linux embedded programming (C/C++).
- Experience of implementing real-time systems and software solutions.
- Knowledge of modern software development methodologies and development tools including Source
- Code Management – git or mercurial.
- Proactive and able to self-manage, plan effectively, and take responsibility whilst contributing collaboratively within a close-knit team.
- Basic Linux system administration, shell scripts, make, gcc, etc.
- Familiarity with Arm debug ecosystem.
- Familiar with Linux Boot procedure
- Familiarity with USB/Ethernet Driver layers
- Experience of spacecraft development lifecycle at all stages from initial concept to design, test, and operations.
- Excellent technical communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent to Native Japanese skill.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace