Securing Space Sustainability
- Develop the mission and system design of the spacecraft including but not limited to requirements derivation and CONOPS definition.
- Perform modeling, simulation, analysis, and optimization in mission design, orbital maneuvers, and orbit estimation.
- Support trade studies required for systematic and architectural development. o Support the development of mission analysis, planning and execution of software (Flight Dynamics Software).
- Support real-time operations of the spacecraft including but not limited to flight dynamics operations, maneuver planning, execution, and assessment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in mission design, mission analysis, flight dynamics or orbital operations.
- Working knowledge with flight dynamics tools such as FreeFlyer or STK.
- Familiarity with the standards and approaches of the space industry. o Flexibility to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment, and able to work in an agile manner. o Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Native Japanese Proficiency.
- Proficiency in English (TOEIC 650+).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in mission design, mission analysis, flight dynamics or orbital operations.
- Knowledge of space debris, space situational awareness, rendezvous, docking, proximity operations and/or formation flying.
- Proficiency with programming languages/tools such as C++, Python, Matlab
- Knowledge of past missions of relevance: RemoveDebris, CleanSpace / ESA projects e.g. e.DeOrbit, DEOS, ATV, ETS-7.
- Proficiency in English (TOEIC 800+).