Securing Space Sustainability
- Introducing and executing model-based development (MBD) in Astroscale Japan, leading the efficiency and cost reduction of development, which is the ultimate goal of MBD.
- Examine, propose, and implement the scope and specific method of substituting a model for trial production in new model development.
- Consider, propose , and implement how to change the development process in order to make effective use of MBD .
- Be deeply involved in the development team and carry out
- Repeat the above to expand the MBD coverage
- For the above roles, we will promote activities by closely communicating and discussing with the engineering department, quality assurance department, manufacturing department, and business management department.
- MBD practical experience (regardless of application field such as machinery, electricity, etc.)
- Understanding the cost structure in new development and mass production
- Systems engineering knowledge and practical experience
- Experience in developing systems that require high reliability and safety
- Communication ability , negotiation ability
- Experience working in a global team
- TOEIC 700 or above
- Work experience in the aerospace industry
- Practical experience of cost reduction activities
- MBSE (model-based systems engineering) knowledge and practical experience
- Problem-solving consulting experience
- Work experience abroad
- TOEIC 800 or above