Securing Space Sustainability
- Mission & System Engineering: Conduct spacecraft mission and system design, including CONOPS Concept of Operation) definitions and requirements definitions.
- Implementation of mission design, orbit maneuver, orbit determination modeling, simulation, various analyzes, optimization, etc.
- Support for trade studies of system and architecture design.
- Mission analysis, planning / design, development support for flight dynamics software.
- Actual operation support: Flight dynamics, maneuver planning / design, implementation, evaluation.
- Work closely with mission and system managers, subsystem managers and project managers.
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in mission design, mission analysis, flight dynamics and orbit-related operations.
- Experience using flight dynamics tools such as FreeFlyer and STK.
- Be familiar with the technical standards and methods of the space industry.
- Be flexible and adaptable to rapid environmental changes and be able to incorporate these changes into your work schedule.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Have a TOEIC score of 650 or higher.
- Have more than 5 years of practical experience in mission design, mission analysis, flight dynamics and orbit-related operations.
- Knowledge of space debris, space situation awareness (SSA), rendezvous docking, neighborhood operations, formation flying, etc.
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C ++, Python, and Matlab.
- Has knowledge of space missions related to debris removal and RPO (RemoveDebris, CleanSpace / ESA projects egeDeOrbit, DEOS, ATV, ETS-7, etc.).
- Have a TOEIC score of 800 or higher.
Mission Design / Flight Dynamics / Astrodynamics Engineer
- Develop the mission and system design of the spacecraft including but not limited to requirements derivation and CONOPS definition.
- Perform modeling, simulation, analysis, and optimization in mission design, orbital maneuvers, and orbit estimation.
- Support trade studies required for systematic and architectural development. o Support the development of mission analysis, planning and execution of software (Flight Dynamics Software).
- Support real-time operations of the spacecraft including but not limited to flight dynamics operations, maneuver planning, execution, and assessment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in mission design, mission analysis, flight dynamics or orbital operations.
- Working knowledge with flight dynamics tools such as FreeFlyer or STK.
- Familiarity with the standards and approaches of the space industry. o Flexibility to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment, and able to work in an agile manner. o Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Native Japanese Proficiency.
- Proficiency in English (TOEIC 650+).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in mission design, mission analysis, flight dynamics or orbital operations.
- Knowledge of space debris, space situational awareness, rendezvous, docking, proximity operations and/or formation flying.
- Proficiency with programming languages/tools such as C++, Python, Matlab
- Knowledge of past missions of relevance: RemoveDebris, CleanSpace / ESA projects e.g. e.DeOrbit, DEOS, ATV, ETS-7.
- Proficiency in English (TOEIC 800+).