Solutions, Speed and Scalability Drive The Belcan Edge Quality outcomes you can count on every time
A Senior Test Technician job in Cedar Rapids, IA is available through Belcan. In this role you will develop test software and hardware for aviation products. Test Engineering offers an array of innovative test equipment solutions for Collins Aerospace products and programs. We serve internal customers, including our manufacturing and service centers, as well as external customers – domestic and international.
- Design, code, test, integrate and document production test software for aviation products
- Design test hardware including fixtures, cabling, and circuit cards
- Develop engineering estimates for complex tasks
- Perform engineering requirements capture, analysis and creation for complex designs
- Lead test software design reviews and ensure the generation of appropriate design documentation
- Prepare and present project and/or technical information to peers, internal management and customers
- Mentor junior engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline is required.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Candidate must have the ability to obtain a US DoD Security Clearance
- 6-10 years years experience with:
- Programming with C#/C++/LabVIEW
- Fundamental knowledge of digital electronics
- Experience with test equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Digital Multimeters, Signal Generators, etc.