ATG's mission is to support and enable the space industry in its endless drive towards technological and economical growth. By making available our knowledge, expertise and unique technological solutions to key players, we truly aim to accelerate innovation throughout the community.
For our client we are looking for multiple PA, QA and RAMS Engineers for their location in Prague.
All activities in work packages for the GSA shall be regularly performed at the GSA’s HQ premises in Prague. They will include frequent access to GSA classified security areas and systems. They may entail meetings in the other GSA premises in Europe, EC premises in Brussels, ESA premises in Noordwijk – ESTEC (The Netherlands) or other European centres, Galileo Control Centres in Fucino (Italy) and Oberpfaffenhoffen (Germany) or other space programme sites across the world (for a few tasks).
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support the definition and implementation of PA, QA, RAMS baseline based on the tailoring of the applicable requirements and the related European Cooperation on Space
- Standardisation (ECSS) standards;
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of an effective product assurance programme by maintaining and ensuring application of the EUSPA internal processes applicable to the PA/QA, service engineering and service provision discipline;
- Control that the Organisation, Resources, Planning are commensurate to the Service Level Agreement committed by internal and external stakeholders involved in the Service Provision delivery
- Ensure that the inputs used by the PA disciplines are consistent and complete, and available in line with the project schedule;
- Ensure that the output and deliverables produced by the PA disciplines are consistent, complete, and delivered in line with the project schedule;
- Control product assembly and delivery processes;
- Control the quality of EUSPA supplier’s products by ssuing product assurance requirements and by ensuring the implementation of the PA requirements.
- Ensure the provision of PA contribution to the verification activities;
- Ensure that the qualification and approval programmes under EUSPA responsibility are defined, approved, maintained and implemented;
- Contribute to the definition of an effective non-conformance control system operating across all sites, and support the documentation, follow-up and closure of anomaly reports and non-conformance reports;
- Ensure that the qualification results are recorded, evaluated and documented;
- Ensure the maintenance and control of Qualification Status Lists, Status of PA reviews, Audits Status Reports, List of Waiver requests, Non-conformances (minor and major) List, Critical items List.
- Establish and maintain an audit plan for procurement and development activities; designating the lower tier suppliers to be audited, the current status and the schedule for auditing;
- Support the implementation of personnel training and certification related to PA, QA and RAMS;
- Contribute to Configuration Management by ensuring that designed status is defined and released prior to qualification, the as‐built documentation is properly defined, identified and maintained in order to reflect approved modifications, items delivered and deployed comply with the as‐built documentation, participate to inspections as required.
- Contribute towards the definition implementation and follow-up of dependability, reliability and availability programme, including maintenance and update of RAMS models;
- Review and assess the results of RAMS analysis (e.g. FMECA, FTA, Common Mode and Common cause);
- Contribute to the definition and follow-up of software product assurance.
- Master or PhD in Engineering, preferably related to space;
- A minimum of 10 years experience in the space sector, including 5 years in Product Assurance, preferably in the areas of Navigation;
ECSS, ISO9001, EUSPA IMS/QMS Standard Knowledge
- Auditing training and experience;
- Experience with Risk Management methodology is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed, together with a high degree of organizational and communication abilities, and comfortable with working in a diverse and multinational team environment.
- Ability to work independently and establish good working relations with relevant actors in ESA and Industry;
- Security clearance at EU Secret level or willingness to obtain one is mandatory
- Fluency in English is mandatory, knowledge of other European languages is an asset.
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.