We are looking for a full time VIP Support Apple IT Technician to provide VIP support with 1st/2nd level call resolution (on location and/or remotely) mainly for Apple devices and on occasion Windows devices.
The position will be based in ESA HQ, Paris, France, however it will also entail frequent travel.
Please note, we are hiring on behalf of our client the European Space Agency thus the successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and not by ESA.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Tasks & Responsibilities
In this role, your responsibilities will be mainly related to Apple support and 1st – 2nd level call resolution (on location and/or remotely) in the following areas:
- Mac OS based client devices;
- Mobile phones and smartphones;
- IBM Notes;
- Office 365;
- Network and local printing facilities;
- Specific Corporate Applications;
- 1st line networking (LAN, WiFi);
- Approved client applications (i.e. SAP, Adobe, MS Office, Encryption tools, etc.);
- Evaluating, categorizing, logging user’s requests, problems and pro-actively follow up these requests to ensure timely resolution of the Delivery and deployment of new workstations (PC’s / laptops) and maintenance and replacement of existing workstations, as well as other systems like mobile devices and printers;
- Maintain, update and integrate Knowledge Base DB, procedures and working instructions;
- Assisting and advising the user community in the technical and functional use of the Client’s corporate services and applications.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in troubleshooting hardware and software issues on Apple systems and on mobile platforms;
- Previous experience in supporting VIP persons is required;
- Knowledge of JAMF is considered an asset;
- Knowledge of the MS Office 365 ecosystem is considered an asset;
- Knowledge of IBM notes client platform is considered an asset;
- Proactive and customer-focused mind-set with a courteous and respectful approach is a must.
- Excellent communicator with friendly attitude and active listening skills;
- Flexible, enthusiastic and empathetic person with willingness to collaborate with others different tasks and also occasionally work outside of regular working hours to respond to operational needs;
- Logical thinking, desire to learn and continuously develop;
- Must be eligible to work in the EU;
- Proficiency in English is mandatory;
- Proficiency in French is mandatory;
- Willingness to travel (frequently).
The following will be considered a strong asset:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a similar subject;
- Experience in O365;
- Knowledge of IBM notes client platform;
- Work experience in an international environment.