We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager – Technical Germany on behalf of and in support to our client for their location in Taufkirchen, Germany. The deadline for submitting applications is 3 August 2022.
The successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and not by our Client.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Contribute to assure the Quality of the Technical Directorate Product Managers deliverables (comprising pre-development to qualification);
- Contribute to assure application of Beginning of Task Committee (BTC) / End of Task Committee (ETC) are properly managed;
- Contribute to assure application of Test Readiness Review (TRR) / Post Test Review (PTR) properly managed;
- Contribute to secure development milestones through quality of engineering activities and deliveries;
- Control that definition files are fully implemented in company information systems and available for industrial and procurement teams for production;
- Contribute to assure the Quality of Non-Conformities treatment;
- Contribute to assure that employees qualification is well mastered in the Technical Directorate;
- Deploy the continuous improvement by the acquisition of the lessons learned feedback through the
- Technical Directorate, the definition and implementation of associated corrective actions and the implementation of a preventive approach;
- Manage Quality KPI at Technical Directore level such as Non-Quality in Development (NQD).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace or similar technical studies;
- At least 2 years of work experience in Manufacturing Engineering;
- At least 2 years of work experience in Quality Management;
- At least 1 year of work experience in Project Management;
- Good knowledge of project management;
- Strong collaborative mindset with team membership in an intercultural environment, rigor, capacity to analyze and synthetize, capacity to innovate and promote continuous improvement;
- Creativity and open-mindedness to new ways of working;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Fluency in German, both written and spoken;
- Basic knowledge of French.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace