We are looking for a GNSS Test Engineer on behalf of and in support to our client for their location in Taufkirchen, Germany. The selected candidate should show integrity and professionalism. The deadline for submitting applications is 22 December 2022.
Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe (or one of its subsidiaries) and not by our client. Furthermore, upon selection, they will be subject to a general personnel screening performed by an external provider (further information will be provided at interview stage).
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Support validation Architect on all validation related topics;
- Implementation of all disciplines along the test cycle such as test planning, creation of test designs and test scripts;
- Understanding of system requirements, validation concept and the test system architecture;
- Review and justify validation results;
- Establishing validation test procedures based on customer requirements.
- A Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Knowledge of handling of electronic modules and systems;
- Profound knowledge of EMC testing/thermal testing/vibration testing is an advantage;
- Detailed knowledge of Unix and Matlab;
- Knowledge in handling commands (command line/terminal/console) is an advantage;
- Motivated to work within an international culture and willingness to adjust to an international environment;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex technical problems and define innovative solutions;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Familiarity with German is an advantage.
Please submit your application in English via the apply button below. Applications submitted in other languages will not be considered.