ATG's mission is to support and enable the space industry in its endless drive towards technological and economical growth. By making available our knowledge, expertise and unique technological solutions to key players, we truly aim to accelerate innovation throughout the community.
For our client we are looking for a Java backend Developer for their location in Bremen, Germany.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Further development of a comprehensive Monitoring&Control Software for antennas and telescopes;
- Expansion and standardization of core software components;
- Development and testing of drivers for mechatronic systems and high frequency devices;
- Further development of Web APIs;
- Co-design and implementation of architectural requirements;
- Creation of unit tests and automated integration tests;
- Coordination with internal and external stakeholders;
- Bugfixing during system/plant tests;
Good knowledge of:
- Java (from version 9 -> Java modules);
- RESTful Web Services.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP communication;
- Experience with web development (HTML, Typescript) is an advantage;
- Experience with other backend languages, such as .NET (C#), Python, Node.js, is an advantage;
- Basic knowledge of UML 2.0;
- Good knowledge of German and English, spoken and written.
Join the Brightest Minds is powered by ATG Europe
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.