We are looking for a Systems Engineer – Operations on behalf of and in support to our client for their location in Bremen.
The successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and not by our Client.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Prepare Satellite operations;
- Lead operations execution during LEOP;
- Work in collaboration with Architects and Subsystem engineer;
- Coordinate and trade-off requirements for mission with Systems Engineering incorporating operability requirements;
- Flow-down of requirements for Ground Segment & Operations;
- Develop Operations Design and Development Plan;
- Produce of Operation Handbooks/ User Manual;
- Produce and validate of Flight Procedures and other products;
- Operational Test planning and satellite operations training;
- Operations execution support of LEOP and IOT;
- Develop Ground Systems Concepts;
- Participate in project and mission reviews and test campaigns at need;
- Act as interface with Suppliers (for e.g., ground support tools), Subcontractors (e.g., service contracts for LEOP, ground stations) and to the Space and Ground Segment Teams;
- Develop Operational Tools according to Project and generic needs;
- Support to Generation of Specifications: e.g., Satellite to Ground station interface, Simulators
- In addition to specific projects, contribute to project proposal generation, digitalization, and harmonization.
- A degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience with satellite operations or similar;
- Experience and knowledge of DOORS, SCOS (and/or other control systems), ECSS, as well as developing Scripts would be an asset;
- Potential to Lead a Team and/or several years relevant experience would be an asset;
- Excellent communication skills together with, flexibility, responsibility, and the ability to work independently and in a team;
- Prepared to work on-shift, on-call, and travel at need;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of German would be an advantage.