Tasks & Responsibilities
- Process invoices, Goods/Services receipt, Shopping Carts, Purchase Orders;
- Control the budget implementation on a regular basis and in preparation to year-end closing; control of actual budget consumption versus planned budgets;
- Support the preparation of inputs to the annual budgets and long-term financial planning;
- Prepare draft memos and draft documentation relevant to the annual budget process
- Co-ordinate work packages for service contracts;
- Support Project Control reporting, including production/analysis of monthly performance indicators;
- Provide general administrative assistance for project control activities, including adhoc support as requested.
- Secondary education and proven experience in the area of finance, accounting, or controlling;
- Experience with cost or project control tasks and in the operation of planning databases;
- Very good working knowledge of English;
- Practical experience with SAP, in particularly with its financial and controlling modules;
- Proficiency in MS Office, in particular Excel;
- Organised, detailed and methodical approach to work with the ability to handle high volumes of data with high accuracy.