Tasks & Responsibilities
- Generation of test procedures that fulfil the customer requirements.
- Execution of tests witnessed by end customer.
- Support the preparation of test reviews with the customer.
- Identification and investigation of system software and network anomalies.
- Installation and configuration of software and hardware.
- Ability to travel and spend periods (low number of weeks) located on partner site in France necessary.
- University education in a computing/engineering/space field
- Proven experience (minimum 3 years) in Site Integration Verification and Qualification (IVQ);
- Proven experience in network configuration and architecture, TCP/IP protocols, firewalls, switch configuration, Network Security, VPN;
- Experience in software development and related programming languages (C/C++, Java, Python), scripting); Linux (bash/shell script), XML and MySQL/Oracle data bases, virtualization;
- Experience with IVQ and System level testing;
- Experience of ONCR management and user experience in related tools (JIRA an advantage);
- Experience of writing system engineering documentation, according to customer guidelines;
- Good demonstration of troubleshooting and problem solving experience;
- General knowledge of ground and space architecture concepts is an advantage;
- Familiarity with MS Office;
- Familiarity with DOORS, JIRA is beneficial;
- Very good interpersonal skills, be well-organised, pro-active, self-motivated;
- Good communication skills, problem solving skills and be able to manage relationships, work in a team;
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written), German and French an advantage
- Willingness of international travel, including long duration missions;
- Candidates must be eligible for security clearance from their national security administration.