Tasks & Responsibilities
- Receipt of deliveries of software components, subsequent testing, and entry into the laboratory environment so that they can be used for installation;
- Installation of the elements from the software factory on the platforms at the Ditzingen site;
- Execution and automation of functional tests;
- Investigate issues through integration and validation testing;
- Automate Item Provisioning (Ansible);
- Creation of configurations and checking of installed versions.
- Successfully completed studies in Aerospace, Business Informatics, or similar;
- Experience with the integration of a complex system (not necessarily in the space sector, but in the critical area) into a Linux environment;
- User experience of a software factory: Gitlab or similar;
- Very good knowledge of the scripting languages: Shell, Python;
- Knowledge of is Ansible an asset;
- Windows deployment capabilities (MDT, WSUS) are an asset;
- Careful and reliable way of working;
- High ability to work in a team;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.