ATG's mission is to support and enable the space industry in its endless drive towards technological and economical growth. By making available our knowledge, expertise and unique technological solutions to key players, we truly aim to accelerate innovation throughout the community.
For our client, the European Space Agency (ESA), we are looking for a Change Manager & Adoption Lead for their location in Frascati, Italy, to join their End-User Project and Evolution Section.
The section is the technical authority for the end uses’ digital workplace capabilities (collaboration tools, smart space and unified communication) across the Agency. Furthermore, the section is maintaining a continuous watch on digital workplace technology and, in collaboration with the user communities, is establishing projects to develop and transfer to operation new digital workplace capabilities.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design and implement communication campaigns (both internal and external) implementation;
- Define and acquire communication materials (both shape and contents);
- Develop and maintain a Communication Plan by interacting with the various stakeholders;
- Create and manage corporate events;
- Define, acquire and execute Team training and User Training campaign ;
- Coordinate with internal and external communication providers;
- Create, maintain and execute training and communication strategy/plans;
- Maintain and manage Learning contents on various platforms (i.e Project and HR Learning portals);
- Create and execute project communications to end users;
- Manage training and communication email accounts;
- Identify and assess future and current training needs (including audience and methods);
- Monitor training results and develop improvement actions;
- Collaborate with Suppliers for training delivery, learning and communication materials creation;
- Evaluate and develop training skills of trainers delivering training sessions;
- Counsel project managers on adoption and change management initiatives;
- Attendance of regular weekly and meetings with the ESA staff responsible for the service;
- Interfacing with the appropriate teams, be they within this service description or with external suppliers that relate to this service.
- Minimum a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline and 4 years of experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with communications technologies;
- Understanding of copywriting, graphic design, layout, and publishing;
- Familiarity with social media platforms and social media marketing;
- Familiarity with the following IT technologies is a distinctive advantage: MS Office 365; Exchange on line; Onedrive; Skype for Business; Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio); Windows & Mac OS; MS Virtual Desktop Services;
- Impeccable copywriting and copy-editing abilities;
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Experience managing digital content;
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English;
- Excellent ability to work in a team;
- Excellent effort estimation capabilities, even based on minimum expressed requirements;
- Ability to work in a high pressure, customer focused environment;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
Join the Brightest Minds is powered by ATG Europe
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.